It looks like you are visiting us from . Would you like to be taken to our European website?
MC500 Compact Mini-ITX Case (Orange and Silver)
- Modular faceplates
- Easy to customize and rebrand
- Accommodates two 50 mm fans
BENEFITS OF THE MC500
- Optimized cross-case ventilation and low noise
- Highly customizable chassis gives the option for a white label solution
- Compatible with nearly every Mini-ITX motherboard
- Long Lifecycle with Revision Control
- Fits up to Four 2.5” HDDs with the use of a double HDD bracket
- Smart power button with auto power-on setting
- Rugged plated-steel industrial design with scratch resistant coating.
The MC500G captures the best elements of small form factor computing and integrates them in a clean-looking design that conceals incredible versatility. From near-universal compatibility with Mini-ITX motherboards, to multiple mounting points for quiet 50 mm fans and 2.5" storage drives and multiple DC jack or antenna punchouts, the MC500G is designed to serve a wide range of commercial and industrial applications. Engineered to ensure the reliability of whichever system it contains, the MC500G protects against unwanted EMI through innovative chassis design, as well as ensuring system reliability through cross-case ventilation that's as quiet as it is efficient.
CUSTOMIZE YOURS TODAY
Although the orange and silver paint job already stands out from the crowd, the MC500G is easy to make your own, from small-run screen printing of company logos, to customized front plates to accommodate additional I/O or even multifunction LCD displays and even custom packaging. Equally suited as a desktop replacement, commercial workstation, or embedded controller, the MC500G provides the ideal foundation for virtually any industrial PC build. Also available in black (MC500), call us to design yours today.
|Manufacturer Launch Date||Q2'12|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||192.6 x 59.3 x 198.1 mm
7.6" x 2.35" x 7.8"
|Front I/O||2x USB ports
LCD Display (optional with AKLCD-MC500)
|Port Punchouts||2 Antenna holes|
|VESA Mounting||MIS-D 75|
Adhesive foot pads