Our friends at ACP have just released the latest version of their industry-leading thin client management software, ThinManager® 9.0. The update adds a number of new features to the ThinManager suite, including:
Other updates contained in ThinManager 9.0 include:
- Added support for authenticated SMTP servers for event messages.
- Added support for terminal specific ThinManager server list for synchronized systems.
- Improved performance when using Biometric Integration.
TermCap / Firmware Package
- Added support for Intel Skylake processors.
- Added support for additional Intel and Nvidia graphics adapters.
- Added support for multiple onboard graphics ports in MultiMonitor configurations.
- Added support for extended function keys (F13-F24).
- Improved tiling performance.
ThinManager 9.0 can be downloaded here.