Manual and Documents
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The K300 contains a microcontroller which among other things, controls the timings. You can read more on the controller here: https://www.onlogic.com/support/onlogic-systems/rugged/karbon-series/karbon-series-using-the-serial-interface
802.3at – up to 25.5 watts per port
Press Esc to enter the BIOS and go to Chipset > Auto Power-On
Opening the K300 will not void your warranty, but you must take adequate ESD precautions to avoid damage caused by static electricity. A grounding strap is recommended.
- Begin by removing the 4x Torx T10 screws from the case
- Slide and flip the bottom cover off as shown.
Clear the CMOS
- Unplug the unit from power and follow the disassembly steps above
- Locate the clear button next to the battery and supercapacitor
- Depress the button with a flathead screwdriver, fingernail, or similar object for 30 seconds
- The CMOS is now clear. Power the unit back on. It may reboot multiple times before resuming normal operation.
- If you continue to see issues, contact technical support.
- Refer to the following motherboard schematic for component installation
- Apply thermal pads from the accessory kit to any hardware installed
- Hinge the bottom cover back on
- Reinstall the case screws