Amazon Web Services (AWS) Greengrass is a great tool for storing and managing your data. In this article, we will guide you to setting up your AWS Greengrass account.
Setting up your AWS Greengrass account only takes a few steps:
- Go to the AWS Greengrass webpage
- There will be two options for setting up your Greengrass Group: Easy Group and Advanced Group. Select the recommended Easy Group creation. Click Create Group and Core.
- Enter a unique group and core name.
- Click “Create Group and Core”
- You will provided with downloadable files for your Core’s security resources. Click “Download these resources as a tar.gz”
- Unzip the download tarball in a file location of your choice