It looks like you are visiting us from . Would you like to be taken to our European website?
Designed For You
Our in-house industrial design and engineering have allowed us to combine the latest, most requested technologies and ensure that Karbon 300 will perform reliably in extreme temperature, variable power, or shock and vibration prone environments.
Built To Do More
Get more application-specific features with CAN bus, 8-bit DIO and Movidius VPU in a fanless, ventless chassis designed to be installed anywhere you need it.
Go Anywhere Toughness
Compact, connectable and rugged, Karbon 300 is equally at home in a forklift or remote desert outpost.
Power At The Edge
Karbon 300 avoids trade-offs with highly efficient compute power and memory capabilities, for on-location vision and data processing.
Karbon 300 Features
- Tested to MIL-STD-810 standards to resist shock and vibration damage
- Fanless design with -25°C ~ 70°C operating temperature range
- Three Gb LAN with optional PoE+, two COM and four USB 3.0
- Optional Movidius VPU for machine learning and vision
- Integrated CAN bus, ignition sensing and customizable DIO
- Meets UNECE Reg.10 E-mark and rolling stock EN50155 standards
- Onboard TPM with built-in elements for securing cloud data
- Options for Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, 4G or CAT M1 wireless communication
Karbon 300 Specifications
Intel Atom x5-E3930, Intel Atom x7-E3950
Speed: 1.3 GHz ~ 1.6 GHz
Generation: Apollo Lake
Cores: 2 ~ 4
|TOP I/O||Power input (9 ~ 36 V)
2 RS-232/422/485 COM ports
4 Antenna holes
|FRONT I/O||Power button
4 USB 3.0 ports
3-pin CAN bus
8-bit Isolated Digital I/O (4 in/4 out)
Audio jack (Line-Out; Mic-In)
|BOTTOM I/O||2 DisplayPorts
3 GbE LAN ports (2 PoE optional)