Logic Supply is adding the BeagleBone Black to our product line, along with a range of accessories and services.
The new BeagleBone Black is the next generation open source hardware development platform from BeagleBoard.org. This credit-card-sized ARM based computer is the perfect prototyping platform for developers.
BeagleBone Black features:
- 1GHz TI Sitara ARM Cortex-A8 processor
- 512MB DDR3L 400MHz memory
- 2 x 46 pin expansion headers for GPIO, SPI, I2C, AIN, Serial, CAN
- microHDMI, microSD, miniUSB Client, USB Host, 10/100 Ethernet
- Built-in 2GB Flash preloaded with Ångström Linux
- Compatible with Android, Ubuntu and many more
BeagleBone Black Enclosure features:
- Small, plated steel chassis with durable textured paint
- Exposes USB, uHDMI, uSD, uUSB, LAN, and DC power ports
- Twist-outs for optional DB9/15 connector and 7mm hole for power switch
- Top cover is mountable in 3 vertical positions, for use with expansion capes
- Includes mounting screws and rubber feet
- Keyhole slots for wall mounting