It looks like you are visiting us from . Would you like to be taken to our local website?
BeagleBone Relay Cape
- 2 High current relays with status LEDs, screw terminals
- 4 pushbuttons , 4 inputs and 4 outputs with status LEDs
- R/C Servo signal
Dual relay output allows control of two devices or provide DC motor direction control (forward, reverse). Quad PWM capable outputs can control 4 small DC motors or one unipolar stepper motor.
Analog (ADC) input allows monitoring battery voltage, and reading a potentiometer. Suitable for simple robotic and control applications, the relay cape can control an R/C servo motor.
Requires PW-5V2A ac-adapter.
- 2 high current relays (NO, COM, NC) with status LEDs
- 4 high current outputs (with status LEDs)
- 4 PWM outputs
- 4 Pushbutton switches
- 4 Input (5V tolerant, up to 12V)
- User LED (Blue) for status or debug
- Output voltage selection (3.3V or 5V)
- R/C servo motor output
- 2 Analog inputs (potentiometer and battery monitor)
- Screw terminal connectors (simplifies external connections)
- EEPROM Cape ID Selection
- Dimensions: 55 x 87 x 20mm (above P8,P9)
- Rohs compliant
NOTE: While the relay contacts are rated for 10 Amps / 240Vac, to avoid injury, this product should not operate beyond the design range of 8 Amps and 48V.