It looks like you are visiting us from . Would you like to be taken to our local website?
Expandable BeagleBone Black Case (Orange)
This product is also available as part of our BeagleBone Black Development Kit.
- Ideal for prototyping or permanent installations
- Durable steel chassis, orange finish
- Adjustable lid to accommodate expansion capes
BENEFITS OF THE BB100
- Compact, plated steel chassis
- Multi-point mounting lid accommodates BeagleBone Capes
- Optional DB9/15 connector to bring out GPIO pins
- 7 mm hole for a switch or wifi antenna
- Fanless, silent
- Keyhole slots for wall mounting
Providing a super-compact, flexible, cost-effective enclosure for the BeagleBone Black, the BB100 is perfect for prototyping and development projects. The durable, scratch-resistant steel chassis is fanless, as the sub-2 watt BeagleBone board requires no additional cooling. The BB100 features 3 mounting positions for the case lid, to accommodate the BeagleBone Black's compatible cape expansion cards. Also available in Black.
- BeagleBone Black
- AC Adapter 5V, 2A
- Micro HDMI to HDMI cable
- RS232 Serial Micro Cape - to add a serial port
- Power Switch - can be used as input or power switch
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||62 x 21 x 90 mm
2.4" x 0.82" x 3.54"
Micro SD slot
Punchout for DB9/15 connector
|Included Accessories||4x Rubber Feet
4x M3 board mounting screws, P2 Phillips head
4x M2 enclosure lid screws, P1 Phillips head
4x M2 enclosure lid screws, P0.5 Phillips head
You're about to leave your items behind! When changing stores, the items in your cart or links to system configurations that have been shared with you will not carry over. Don't worry, your cart and links will be waiting for you should you return.
The link to this system configuration has expired. Please reconfigure this system to your specifications. If you need help, contact us at +1 802 861 2300.
The configuration you are trying to view is no longer available. The product will be shown with its default configuration. Please contact us if you have any questions, at +1 802 861 2300.